Dirt Rally (PC)

He's seems to be pretty good at it. Is he using xbox controller or racing wheel?

He's seems to be pretty good at it. Is he using xbox controller or racing wheel?

He's using a wheel. Most of the people on my Subaru forum that play are using a wheel.

PC:
Intel Core i7 2600K / Geforce GTX 670 / Logitech Driving Force Pro

Settings:
1920x1080 / Graphics Preset 'High'

Recorded with ShadowPlay on High - Native Resolution, 60 FPS, 50Mbps, using H.264

Can we get the guy a new windshield!!?? Does he have to do anything for shifting, or is that like an automatic controlled by the game? Does he use foot pedals to accelerate and brake?

Can we get the guy a new windshield!!?? Does he have to do anything for shifting, or is that like an automatic controlled by the game? Does he use foot pedals to accelerate and brake?

Repairing the windshield is an option before the race (like fixing the engine, transmission, lights, ect) but I guess he chose to repair other items instead.

You can set up the game to shift automatically (what I do now since I just installed it yesterday) or you can shift manually. This particular guy is using foot pedals to accelerate/brake.

I got the game about 3 weeks ago. It is very challenging and I was playing with an xbox one controller. I just got my Logitech G27 so I'm wondering how much that will add to the experience.

I got the game on Tuesday? (Maybe Thursday) I forget. I got the 360 controller from a buddy and have been using that.

I'd love to get a wheel setup. What's yours look like? I don't have much room..

IMG_0001a.jpg

This is on half of a 5' folding table since i dont have a real desk. Only issue so far is that it shakes the table and pisses my girl off while she is trying to play games on her PC next to me. Oh and don't mind the cable madness i've been meaning to get around to making it more tidy.

So far I have about 12 hours into the game. I've managed to get into the 1980's RWD cars, but they are so unforgiving I've kind of stalled on making progress. I haven't had a chance to play using the wheel yet, but I expect its going to make everything more difficult.

Lol I just got project cars last week and I have 15 hours into it already. The time just kinda flies by when your racing.

Yeah.. Maybe but I do have a lot of hours in BF4 (BF3, BC2, BF2).

Add me to steam -> 96accord (I think lol)

I accepted your request.

Sorry I've been busy at work (co-worker was off all week on vacation) and my cat had issues so that was Thursday night late (Emergency Pet ER - brought her home to monitor) until today (took her to the local vet this morning and did an x-ray). She's doing better.

I just played a few races for my Subaru forum league.

First night race... Lost headlights 1/2 way through... Definitely sucked! LOL

Damn FlightMaster! Arg...

00:00.733 second difference!

20150531_214106_zps9ajnyixo.jpg

I could insert a really cheesy fast and furious quote right now lol. How are you making out with the other stages? I take it your using a 360 or Xbox One controller?

Looking to pick this game up but been too busy with iRacing lately lol

Back