Disabling VSA w/ wheels that have no TPMS Sensors.

Coming back to this thread because I'm looking at a new winter setup if I get an Si. Where did you buy these? I found them for hundreds per sensor online.
They came in my wheel set that I purchased from town fair tire. Same stuff that comes in tire racks stuff as well.

Reviving an old thread here as it is one of the first to come up with attempts to bypass the vsa. So if I don't have tpms sensors for my winter wheel setup then I won't be able to two-tire-fire in the snow because I can't disable vsa? I don't see a readily available solution yet other than what webby mentioned with a spare set of cloned tpms sensors

Reviving an old thread here as it is one of the first to come up with attempts to bypass the vsa. So if I don't have tpms sensors for my winter wheel setup then I won't be able to two-tire-fire in the snow because I can't disable vsa? I don't see a readily available solution yet other than what webby mentioned with a spare set of cloned tpms sensors

You have a few options. You can have a tire shop move your oem sensors over to your snow tires each season, or you get a set of cloned sensors and put them in your winters. Or, you run all winter with the Tpms warning light if you don’t do either of those things.

Back