DIY DIY - Automatic Passenger Window!

so good if you ready more than $2000.00 plus shipping.
window master switch. all other 3 window switch, 4 relay ,4 window motor.
omg
lolololol what makes you think you would swap relays and motors??!! HAHA! Those are only power sufficient. The control is what matters.

thats right.but some how 2010 accord lx .did not work. i changed ex-l master switch and other switch as ex-l switch.but no dice.
2010 accord has window roll down with remote key .roll up with key.ex-l driver switch work but not for passanger side(no auto roll up and down)

So I was researching and doing some finds of my own, it seems like the controller for in the arm rest is not the only variable for the auto roll. Can you verify that Ali.

i do not know .i checked and swap switch but NO AUTO window works. yes you can roll up and down with light in switch.
but i think need some kind relay inside fuse box or motor .auto switch has 2 click .push down little or push down more to auto roll down.
but my case even has auto passanger side auro switch that never auto roll down.i am 100% sure you need relay and some control for AUTO window.

Webby, can we delete this thread? I can post a wiring diagram for this DIY in the electrical diagram thread. This is an unfinished DIY. I only have the finished product in my car.
Maybe something I might try I the future. Could you post a video of it in action.

i do not know .i checked and swap switch but NO AUTO window works. yes you can roll up and down with light in switch.
but i think need some kind relay inside fuse box or motor .auto switch has 2 click .push down little or push down more to auto roll down.
but my case even has auto passanger side auro switch that never auto roll down.i am 100% sure you need relay and some control for AUTO window.
the unit is already on a sensory motor relay. it is [onhold to close] or [onhold to open] and goes all the way

Just wanted to say that I tried to put the Si buttons into my LX to have the Auto window for the driver's side and it didn't work out. I just switched the controls and although the windows and lock controls all worked, the Auto button feature did not work. The window would just budge down a little at a time each time you pressed this Auto button. It seems the LX is missing the necessary wiring for the Auto feature to work.

Last edited:
i didnt think the motors are different. same model electric motor. It's simply that the auto one has an on-hold relay until the window is shut/open

I don't even have an automatic driver side on our civic. Am i able to just purchase the switch assembly and drop it into the door panel?

I don't even have an automatic driver side on our civic. Am i able to just purchase the switch assembly and drop it into the door panel?
No, that's what I did. It doesn't work. We are missing wiring or the motor may be different. Uncertain at this time why it doesn't work. Lights don't work either.

i didnt think the motors are different. same model electric motor. It's simply that the auto one has an on-hold relay until the window is shut/open

I just checked the part numbers for the motors in both trims and they are in fact the same so I don't think it's the motor itself. The part number for the motor is 72255-TR0-A11

EDIT. The part numbers for the LX and the Si are as above. When I checked the DX it's different. The part number for the DX motor is 72255-TP8-J01. Maybe it is the motor after all.

I researched this a while back and was thinking to do it. Reality, it takes a lot of time and money to make it work properly because the circuit of one window ties into several relays and diode. The easiest way to do it is find an aftermarket one touch module solder it on the main switch control. But even the easiest way is a lot of effort and the modules arnt cheap. Just to let everyone know clearly, its not the driver window controls that gives it the one touch feature. In the end, I weight out my gains and loss and decided its not worth it.

Back