Dragon Spring Mini meet

Do we need to plan certain times/places to meet up? Greg, Dan and I should be there from 11am-Noonish.

Do we need to plan certain times/places to meet up? Greg, Dan and I should be there from 11am-Noonish.
I will try to be at the Dragon Grill around 5 for dinner. My son has Guitar at 1130, then we will be leaving. If not, we can meet up at Fontana later, around 8 in the lobby.

Sorry I'm just getting around to all my "26 alerts" - But I'll have +1 with me. (Clayton, from work.) Joel couldn't make it because he had some family stuff come up.

I should be in the area around 8-9am on Sat. I'll have a two-way with me, and will be leaving one more at the check in desk for greg porter. I plan to use Channel 14, unless its populated, in which case, I'll use Channel 11. If I don't see anyone before 8pm, then we'll see everyone in the lobby (or in my case, I might be at the bar, lol!)

Let's just plan for an 8pm meet up at the bar in the lodge. Also, 5pm at the Dragon Grill.

Mike, we will hit you up once we get there. Plan is to leave no later than 7:30am from my area. Put us out there roughly at 11:30-noon.

WOOOOO I AM SO EXCITED

I need this. I'm gonna have to do some studying while I'm up there, but I plan on using all my vtec fluid this weekend

So meets at 5PM at the dragon grill, and 8PM in the main lobby?

So looks like it'll be clear till 7ish on Saturday, and then clear up before Sunday morning...which means any Harleys that are there won't be out Sunday morning. Anyone else up for a morning run?

So looks like it'll be clear till 7ish on Saturday, and then clear up before Sunday morning...which means any Harleys that are there won't be out Sunday morning. Anyone else up for a morning run?
Morning run sounds good. What time? 7 or whenever Matts arrives.

Back