Photos Dyno Blue Pearl

That looks really good in dyno blue. :drooling:
Thank you! I wasn't entirely sure how the blue would turn out, but looking at an 13 EX sedan in DBP was enough to sell me on the idea at the time. Haha. Glad I went with it though, love how the color changes depending on the sunlight.

ahhhhhhh!! you're making me regret not waiting for the '13 :(
I'm sorry! :( I still like the 2012 sedans, just wasn't entirely sold on the Civic Si until I saw the 2013 they revealed back in November 2012. When I finally sat in a 13 EX that following December, I was pretty much sold.

Nice looking ride. I love the color. ;)
Thank you, sir! I'm loving the color, especially since it was already my favorite for the 2012s. Can't believe how much the color shifts depending on the sunlight!

Nice picture! Is the white Si's owner on the forum as well or just a random find in a parking lot? (I'm guilty of this)

The white is my brother's, he does not have an account on the forum. The coupe is mine.
Nice! I've been trying to convince a friend of mine to get a 2013 Civic Si since he used to have a black 2000 Civic EX back in the day. Pretty much my introduction to Hondas, so I have my new car to blame on him.

Yeah it looks good especially on that car. The rear ends on the 13's are sick :eyebrows: haha.
That's actually one of my favorite parts of the car, and one of my main concerns when I was ordering. I wasn't sure how the car was going to look with all that extra red, but I was quite pleasantly surprised when I saw a regular 2013 sedan in DBP.

That's actually one of my favorite parts of the car, and one of my main concerns when I was ordering. I wasn't sure how the car was going to look with all that extra red, but I was quite pleasantly surprised when I saw a regular 2013 sedan in DBP.

I love it, I cant wait to start seeing 2013 sedans dropped/diff wheels/ etc

Real1.jpgReal2.jpgReal3.jpgReal4.jpgReal5.jpgReal6.jpgReal7.jpg

Heres mine! My urban titanium manual dx civic (born march 1, 2010-2013) was reincarnated to a blue si which i got on march 1 as well...hehehe... the white car is my buddies '08 si. forgive me for the crappy pics and the poor crops.

Last edited:
Back