E TUNEZ ?

@420Coupe idk why you're trying to say I'm cheap, I'm just trying to get an understanding. Like dude look at my post count, I'm a newbie, I should've just included my background in my original message to keep people like you from trolling smh

You're fine...

To get the car running "right", you really need a custom tune for your car. A map that someone else had done in another climate/elevation level etc will not run the same on your own specific car. An example would be a guy here who lived at like 6k feet above sea level in Colorado versus someone at 100ft above sea level in Florida. Those two cars would run totally different on the same map due to weather and elevation, let alone any differences from one engine to another. The best option is having it either remotely tuned, or taking it to a dyno tuner. Some have said they've had 30+ tuning revisions from vitviper and they're still not done. It's a process to get the car completely dialed in.

Im kinda curious as to what a custom tune would do with a basically stock 13 si coupe ? Can it make that much of a difference with no mods? Besides a test pipe?

I like the sounds of that! Now i was looking and a tune is like $100+ is that 100 for ever one or until its right

Edit - $200 i see on the website

I like the sounds of that! Now i was looking and a tune is like $100+ is that 100 for ever one or until its right

Edit - $200 i see on the website
Minus $30 for all motor applications. That is the finished tune price. Some have reported 30+ logs/changes to get the final tune.

But I also had to order a re tune for the PRL so maybe that's why I am that deep.

Thanks guys for clearing that up cause i was like 3 logs in and not done at $200 a log dam! But $200 till its final is a great price considered all the time that goes into it

Webby i made a sound video for that test pipe idk if any1 is still on that thread but thats where i posted it its driving around on my way home with the windows down

Probly stupid not to do the stock run but hey atleast i got it now i waited till it broke in all the way cause at first it made almost no difference

Last edited:
Back