EBay UAE Projector Headlights

Are you talking about the lens or projector? And your talking about a direct swap with the ebay lights right?

The 4th gen TL projector is a direct swap for both the ebay UAE and the OEM UAE lights.

I removed my link to that sales thread & cleaned up the comments so things would make more sense. I was in the wrong thread when I replied to your post. I'm sorry for the confusion. Another user was looking for USE headlights, and I replied in the wrong tab. Sorry

hi guys before I ordering the I just wanna sure this kit is correct item for UAE headlights projectors just one problem this kits come h11 relay harness and I choose the 9006 relay harness do you think it will be fit or not thanks for answer.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    416 KB · Views: 37
Why are you ordering canbus and correctional splitters?

for this two reason;
Canbus:I don't wanna flicker or bulb's warning problem.
Splitter:when you use the relay harness you have 2 ballast output and 1 ınput from car harness when its connect this way right side harness goes off right
I think when use the splitters there is no cable goes off.

Last edited:
No Japanese car has bulb out warnings so canbus is not needed, I always recommend relay harnesses. Correctional splitters are for cars that turn the low beam off when the high beams turn on, no Japanese car does that either.

Today I received the package but I can't install now because weather is very cold here maybe in a spring I install them and I looked how low beam quality when I install them low beam quality is bad I change the projector.
for now I took a few photos headlights front and back side.

Can these be retrofitted with Mini H1?

I was planning on buying a set, but not able to find any on ebay no more. Anyone have a recent link?

Back