Eibach ProKit for 15 Si Sedan

jrse7en

Hello all, new member here. I'm looking for a part number for the ProKit springs for my car I got last week. Maybe a link to someone who sells them would be helpful also. If not, just the part number would work too. TIA

Check tirerack.com. I just ordered them for my 2014 si sedan. I ordered the h&r sport springs, but they have the prokit also. Hope this helps

I'll check when I get home from work. I know I've seen them somewhere but forgot where. They are definitely hard to find!

Yeah well I found them and good price too! 217$ on tire rack; that'll do it! Thanks again!

Nice! I'm actually trying to figure out which way to go now too. I'll have to do more research on the h&r's... I've heard nothing but good things about those. This civic is my daily so I don't want anything too extreme.

Same here that's why I didn't go coilovers.i commute round trip around 80 miles a day. I got my 2014 si on July 21st 2014. As of yesterday I have 17,184 miles on her. Makes me wana cry lol. Eibachs are good, but I just wanted to go a tad bit lower, so I picked the h&r's. I have a few friends with them on their cars and they love them. One friend has an 8th gen si, and my other friend has an 09 sentra ser spec v. So that's why I went with the h&r. Still waiting for them to come in, I'll probably install them next month when it gets a tad warmer

Tirerack uses the wrong part # as well. They have it as 4088.140, which is the 2012 to 2013 Springs. The same springs can't fit both unless they come with 2014+ rear isolators from Honda, which I doubt they do being the price is the same.

I think Tirerack probably just gets their data from Eibach and doesn't QA it, so since Eibach is wrong so are they.

So you're saying that the only difference is rear isolators? I work at a Honda dealer so that would be easy. Maybe they intend the isolators be reused? This is very confusing on Eibach's part. I guess i'm back to square 1, looking for the correct part number or confirmation from Eibach that isolators are required to fit 14+.

I believe it is just the rear isolators that are required. However, I don't want to recommend doing this, because I'm not sure about the safety implications. We have had a couple customers do it on their own. Maybe take a look at how the springs would fit using the 2012 to 2013 isolators and if you're confident everything looks good, then go for it.

All I do know is that both D2 and us test fit the 2012 to 2013 Si springs on a 2014 Si and they do not fit properly.

Reactions: Nix
Ok, so which isolators are to be used on the 14-15 si? The 14-15 iso or the 12-13 iso's? If the 14-15 isolators, then why not reuse what came with the car? I'm gonna try and get to the bottom of this and contact eibach directly. Hopefully I can repost an official response sometime in the near future.

Installing the ProKit tomorrow. I also have the 2012+ Si sedan rear isolators too. I'm going with whatever looks to fit the best compared to the 2015. My car has 290ish miles on it.

Installing the ProKit tomorrow. I also have the 2012+ Si sedan rear isolators too. I'm going with whatever looks to fit the best compared to the 2015. My car has 290ish miles on it.

Do you have the part number for isolators? I also plan on getting Pro Kit springs.

I will let you know tonight after the springs are on. I have a feeling I won't need the bottoms but I'd rather be a little over cautious than half assed.

The springs were installed and an alignment was done in 2 hours. Looks like a different car to me. Not jeep wranglerish anymore . The ride actually feels smoother on the road which is unusual. I did replace the rear isolators top and bottom. I think everyone can get away with reusing the bottoms but the top isolators need to be replaced with 12 or 13 si ones in favor of the 15. All in all I couldn't be happier with the car as a daily grocery getter. It looks fantastic and the price is dirt cheap for such a drastic improvement in the looks area. I got mine on tire rack for $217 shipped. Isolatorrs I paid just over 7$ a piece at dealer cost.

Back