Eibach ProKit for 15 Si Sedan

This is awesome, I had a 2010 and it had the same low speed turning popping noises. Its a known common problem, just glad they are finally admitting it! Theres plenty of complaints on the sights about the noises.

I am crossing my fingers on the H&R's. I have also read noise complaints about the H&R's. I almost went with the Tein S Techs but my mechanic talked me out of it.

I think I'm just going to wait till my shocks needs to be replaced and then I will either get Koni shocks or coilovers. I feel like with H&R or Tein we will have the same problems.

Well the H&R's are on and it is like night and day. The noise is gone and everything just feels smoother. There is a clear difference in the shape of the front springs of the H&R vs the Eibach. The H&R are like OEM and just sat better in the perches. I really think the Eibachs were creating just enough angle so that the springs were bindings and the thrust bearings couldn't do there job. Eibach can blame it on the coil material all they want but I think it is the design. Now my pursuit to recoup installation cost is underway with Eibach. it has been "elevated" to management.

Also now all eibach springs for the new si's show back order status on tire rack!! Woot woot. Maybe we'll finally get a fix since this has been going on for years.

Back