Eibach sportline lowering springs or H&R lowering springs

Lowering springs shouldn't void warranty. Also, there's no available coilover kits for the 2014 Civics yet.

Ah I see. According to my dealer it would have voided my warranty on the suspension as it will cause "Unintended stress" on the shocks and struts

I never had issues with the Pro-Kit, they were just not insanely low. Their ride quality was fantastic, but I also ventured into the Sportlines and I hated them, they were noisy and had coil bind. I would say go with H&R, Tein, or Road Magnet. I was told by mechanics that the only way they would void warranties is if parts failed because of aftermarket parts installed. So if your shocks blow, they obviously won't cover it. I have a friend with aftermarket lowering springs and original shocks with his EP3 hatchback, and the car has 240,000 miles on it and it rides amazing still, so I wouldn't really sweat it unless you go for slammed like Skunk2.

i have the eibach sportine loweing springs on my 14 LX. Perfect for me. theres a lot of speed bumps and dips where i live. 1.8' drop

Thanks. Ive been driving on them for for about 5 months and so far the tires haven't started to wear yet without camber arms, Knock on wood. I think the back camber is at -2 degrees. I figure when I do get wheels the negative camber will help me fit some wider wheels.

This is my car before and after all the work ive done to it...its lowered on H&R springs and have both front and rear camber kits but havent got my alignment yet and been driving on it for some months now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    619.9 KB · Views: 81
idk man. Lol mines are blue. it could just be early production models vs current production. Maybe they changed the color. I bought mine used. Also, Tirerack.com have them so check out that site also.
yo man its been a while but question for u since i know u have H&R springs

Back