Ethlar's significantly faster CM6

Damn auto correct

Definitely did, so much grip around those turns

Time to upgrade the Accord ;) I had coils on my previous WRX and it was awesome at the Dragon but even with the settings softer around regular roads it was too bumpy for me.

changes coming down the line for the accord, Koni yellos/neuspeed sport springs, ported and polished intake runners, potentially the better breathing magnesium intake manifold off a 3.7 and zdx throttle body. Still need to find a new J-Pipe that keeps the stock cat. the mods should be enough to get me to 250whp and 225wtq

im hoping to get a email about those in a few weeks to a month, Rich wants to get them done but hes got to give a decent amount of time to them

im hoping to get a email about those in a few weeks to a month, Rich wants to get them done but hes got to give a decent amount of time to them
Kind of off topic, but do you know the wire gauge used to run power to the oem bulbs themselves... in the oem harness? 12..14 gauge?

it is pretty small, i think about 14 but im not 100% certain, definitely something in the 12-14 area

I have nothing to say, but my friend used to own 03 CL-Type S with the same engine I think and that thing was a hoot to drive. I think it had 260whp with some bolt ons and his fastest 1/4 mile time was 13.9. The sound of Vtec crossover was glorious.:hail:

I wouldnt mind making a trip up to canada some time, but its been a long time since i was last up there

I found the 3.7 manifold with zdx tb and p2r gaskets for 760, gonna save up a little and jump on that too

This weekend i tried to track down a rattle, i think its the flex pipe on the exhaust cause it looks like this

So i just ordered this to fix the problem

0f3d898d-66f7-436e-9338-0e004831826a-800.jpg

@mattsbobo it also means i wont have a main cat on my car, but ill still have the precats on the front and rear

i think theres a little more power, but more importantly the vibrations and exhaust leaks are gone

2014-10-22 15.48.15.jpg

Looks like it's a larger diameter pipe. Should feel some gains with the one cat removed too. No longer having to worry about rust will be another added bonus

yea, the next choke point is where the j pipe ends and the stock exhaust begins but i dont think im going to do anything with that

Back