Status
Not open for further replies.

hey_mikey

Concord, NC
Vehicle Model
Accord Sport
Body Style
Sedan
Like the title says, looking for stock suspension for non-Si civic in exchange for Eibach Sportlines and Koni Sports...

The only catch is it needs to be local to Charlotte or close, and needs to be in the next day or two.

Well someone's going to get lucky.

Well someone's going to get lucky.
If I can find that someone. I made a deal to trade my car in and got it appraised an everything. So I go in today to finalize it and they say the manager didn't notice it was lowered and it has to be stock for the price I got. HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE THE CAR YOU JUST DROVE AND APPRAISED IS LOWERED?! That's Honda of Concord for you

i also have an Si muffler if someone wants to trade that for a stock non-Si piece

What are you trading in for?

i don't even know where the map is? haha.

-- EDIT - nvm, found it

Last edited:
Are 8thgen and 9thgen parts interchangeable? If so maybe hit up Tony An, maybe he might be up for it?

Are 8thgen and 9thgen parts interchangeable? If so maybe hit up Tony An, maybe he might be up for it?
they aren't completely interchangeable. the front struts on the 8th gen don't have the tab to mount the sway bar end links from the 9th. everything else in the suspension swap i need would pretty much work.

Last edited:
accord sport 6mt. need a bigger car for the TWO blessings we have on the way...

Aww ur having twins congrats!!! My cousins twins fit in my civic just fine, can even fit a small child in between. Unfortunately I have an Si tho, can't trade with u. I'd def drive to Charlotte.

Aww ur having twins congrats!!! My cousins twins fit in my civic just fine, can even fit a small child in between. Unfortunately I have an Si tho, can't trade with u. I'd def drive to Charlotte.
Are they in rear facing child seats? When I sold Hondas, my customers always had a hard time getting just one rear facing child seat in the civic, let alone two. One usually fits in the center if it goes a little in between the two seats, but two is hard. Plus, the accord is just safer in general

Are they in rear facing child seats? When I sold Hondas, my customers always had a hard time getting just one rear facing child seat in the civic, let alone two. One usually fits in the center if it goes a little in between the two seats, but two is hard. Plus, the accord is just safer in general

When they were in rear facing, I'd put one in center, one near window. Now they are forward facing, they are almost two, and it's much easier to fit someone between. The car seat base takes a lot of room in the rear facing tho, tbh.

I have an SI, would that look the same as the non si suspension? Technacally it is stock lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back