Sold EVEN TRADE: Eibach Sportlines and Koni Sports for stock non-Si suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww, sad day :(
Haha yea. You would probably love this setup. I know I do. If I knew I'd need a bigger car as soon as I did, I would've just kept it stock. I have all kinds of stuff in here besides just the suspension.

Haha yea. You would probably love this setup. I know I do. If I knew I'd need a bigger car as soon as I did, I would've just kept it stock. I have all kinds of stuff in here besides just the suspension.
Are you going to be parting out other things? Or will the dealer take the other mods?

Are you going to be parting out other things? Or will the dealer take the other mods?
The only thing the dealer would let me leave is the stereo (navi head unit w/ Bluetooth, backup camera, components up front, 4 channel amp, sub, etc.

I have the stock springs and axle back. I'm in greensboro
hey sorry, i was at work all day. i've decided to not deal with honda of concord after my horrible experience. i'm trying to work something else out elsewhere. if not, i'll probably keep this car and part it out later on...

hey sorry, i was at work all day. i've decided to not deal with honda of concord after my horrible experience. i'm trying to work something else out elsewhere. if not, i'll probably keep this car and part it out later on...

No prob man.. Trading in a car with mods is a pain.

If you're willing to travel a little for your new car, Flow Honda in Winston Salem is a laid back dealer that treated me well and knows how to deal. No run around or typical BS.. Call and ask for Sam Petro if you do. Congrats on the twins btw

No prob man.. Trading in a car with mods is a pain.

If you're willing to travel a little for your new car, Flow Honda in Winston Salem is a laid back dealer that treated me well and knows how to deal. No run around or typical BS.. Call and ask for Sam Petro if you do. Congrats on the twins btw
thanks man. like i said, if i had known i'd be getting rid of this car so soon, i wouldn't have bothered modding it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back