F-150 Raptor extreme jump

I wouldn't want to attempt that.... unless equipped in a full suspension seat, with all the appropriate roll cage, helmet and arm restraints.... then I would. I can just imagine what they will walk like now... the only suspension they had for their back is their discs squirting out like jelly when their spine collapsed.

Lol yeah I wonder how hard of a hit it was inside. I'm not sure it was as rough as we think. The suspension on the truck even if bottomed should have taken a lot of the blow out. Then the tires and dirt soften it more. Either way, give me a raptor, a few beers, and tell me I don't have to pay for it.... I'd beat that distance :D

I don't think it was worth breaking the truck...

Why is he so happy after breaking it. He actually failed, nothing to be proud of, i know failure is part of success but nothing to be happy about. I did not listen to the sound so maybe i missed something...

they're all saying how awesome the jump was.... and he finally says ..."my poor truck"

I remember seeing the first video a little while ago... To be honest that truck could have easily pulled that off with little to no damage if they just slowed down a little haha.

Back