fake chrome grill liner on 13 si sedan

Looks great! I actually went a slightly different route and I'm going to try a dark smoke overlay on my chrome. I'm not sure how it will turn out but I got a four foot sheet of this stuff left over from another project I never did. It might look kind of cool hyper-blackish, and then again it might look like ***. Time will tell. I've never wrapped anything this long / oddly shaped before so I might hit up @Si_k24_Leo for help ;)

Looks great! I actually went a slightly different route and I'm going to try a dark smoke overlay on my chrome. I'm not sure how it will turn out but I got a four foot sheet of this stuff left over from another project I never did. It might look kind of cool hyper-blackish, and then again it might look like ***. Time will tell. I've never wrapped anything this long / oddly shaped before so I might hit up @Si_k24_Leo for help ;)
Sick idea! I think it will look good, and I'd be happy to help!

I plasti-dipped mine but want to re-do it as it's gotten torn up from all my road trips. The chrome part is a PITFA to get out.
9180394686_67ed2124d9_b.jpg

ymega2yr.jpg
7ese9y4a.jpg
qydavaty.jpg

Carbon vinyl wrapped the fake chrome today! Still have to do the two other pieces by the fogs. That will get done when I install my S204 lip. I'll post better daylight pics tomorrow!

Taking my time it took 3 hours. And yes I took off the pieces. The hardest part was getting the front chrome off the grill assembly

Oh and the corners of the pieces were not easy either because the vinyl kept wanting to wrinkle. This is my first time using vinyl wrap. So needless to say at the very top of the front chrome piece were its flat I left bare. I may Plasti dip it. But you can't see it with the hood down

ymega2yr.jpg
7ese9y4a.jpg
qydavaty.jpg

Carbon vinyl wrapped the fake chrome today! Still have to do the two other pieces by the fogs. That will get done when I install my S204 lip. I'll post better daylight pics tomorrow!
could we see a further back shot of the rear? i was gonna plastidip my chrome bar black as well but didnt know if it would look good on a silver civic

The reason for the close up pick was to see the detail in the carbon fiber vinyl. The further back it does look like it was just Plasti dipped.
a3ybaze3.jpg
you'll have to excuse the ice! Little icy in tennessee this morning:)

The reason for the close up pick was to see the detail in the carbon fiber vinyl. The further back it does look like it was just Plasti dipped.
a3ybaze3.jpg
you'll have to excuse the ice! Little icy in tennessee this morning:)
looks better than i thought. ive got a black Honda emblem on my LX that would go nicely with the black bar

I ride. I just got my 2013 Civic Lx a week ago, trying to get ideas on what mods I wanna do. Also from Cheatham County haha I was surprised to see that.

Back