Flashpro basic reflash

What power mods are installed currently?

Well now it's a 3" catted dp, intake, and a supercharger with a 3.15" pulley. But at the time it was just the intake and downpipe. I think the flashpro and a tune would be worth it, I don't think any off the shelf map would be worth the money.

The downpipe would be the issue on the reflash. Others have said the same thing. You need a tune to have the car run properly with downpipes.

reflash is an improved basemap over the stock ecu tune. It can be used with mods or stock. Others have said an etune with vitviper was a vast improvement over the reflash map.....even completely stock.
I notice that If I'm running a 20 roll race that as soon as I punch it it's almost like the throttle response lags for a second.. Is this normal and sowmthing that the tune would fix? I'm assuming it's drive by wire related

I notice that If I'm running a 20 roll race that as soon as I punch it it's almost like the throttle response lags for a second.. Is this normal and sowmthing that the tune would fix? I'm assuming it's drive by wire related

That is most likely the traction control kicking in. Try turning it off and see if it still does it.

So I installed my downpipe and prl Sri and I have the basemap reflash and now I have cel I wonder what it is it wasn't doing it with the downpipe I'm sure it's the intake. How do I remove the cel

So I installed my downpipe and prl Sri and I have the basemap reflash and now I have cel I wonder what it is it wasn't doing it with the downpipe I'm sure it's the intake. How do I remove the cel
If you have the Bluetooth one you can delete the codes with the app. If not flashpro manager.

So CEL will turn on with down pipe even with FlashPro with preset tune depending on what mods are selected from the FlashPro Manager?

I mean I only have exhaust, K&N drop in with deleted resonator, and am planning on getting a downpipe (don't know if catted or not). I know I'm going to need to have the FlashPro on hand when I install the downpipe, otherwise the car isn't going to run. I just want to know if the preloaded tunes will suffice while I save for a custom tune? From what I'm reading, it's not going to be smooth. Please only people with first hand experience reply. Thank you in advance.

I mean I only have exhaust, K&N drop in with deleted resonator, and am planning on getting a downpipe (don't know if catted or not). I know I'm going to need to have the FlashPro on hand when I install the downpipe, otherwise the car isn't going to run. I just want to know if the preloaded tunes will suffice while I save for a custom tune? From what I'm reading, it's not going to be smooth. Please only people with first hand experience reply. Thank you in advance.
You will have a check engine light with the downpipe which can be taken care of with flashpro, preloaded tune from flashpro will be better then running the Downpipe itself so you'll be fine with that until you get a custom tune. IMO I would just install the downpipe when you buy the custom tune. You won't really feel any difference installing it before.

I didn't have cel on with just my downpipe it was until I added my intake. Defouler should take care of the light.

My car runs ok with the reflash I know it will run way better tuned but each car seems to act different. Save for the tune if not vit has a package flashpro and tune for I believe 765$

Thanks for all the feedback. I actually emailed Vit today and loved the responses and prices. I will just save to get the downpipe, FlashPro, and tune at once. Not a 100% yet but I plan on staying over night in Eugene so that I can have Vit doe the tune and install at once. His labor price isn't bad at all. Otherwise I'd do it myself. I love our Si's so much. Getting this car to remind me of my EF Si was the right choice. I feel like a young buck again every time I even just merge onto the freeway. (No slamming gears especially with toddler on board.

I used the reflash while I was in the process of collecting and installing parts. The reflash runs really rich which is good while you're running bolt ons because if you install bolt ons without flashpro you'll run lean. So it'll carry you over until everything is installed and you can get a real tune.

Does running just a catback exhaust lean out the car after swapping out the stock exhaust?

I'm trying to choose a Cali for my flash pro and I only have a short ram intake. But on the Cali shows none. Not sure which one

Attachments

• 1495227364450569434809.jpg
    1495227364450569434809.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 28
I'm trying to choose a Cali for my flash pro and I only have a short ram intake. But on the Cali shows none. Not sure which one
you'd just need to run the generic "hondata reflash" which looks like the 3rd one down in the pic. If you want a custom tune you'd have to get with a tuner/dyno shop.

Back