FlashPro Dyno results

backwards ^^ jet is usually lower than pack numbers, but we're not talking insane figures. Depends on the weight of the wheels/tires from stuff I've read over the years since the wheels are off the car with the dynapack.

example from another forum -
"My car did 417rwhp on the dynojet and 421rwhp on the Dynapak"

You shouldn't be sad at all bro!! I'll bet you had higher expectations didn't you?your results are good man, all it matters is how your car is responding now after the tun.

My numbers where:

195.4 lb torque
208.0 Hp

I have an Injen Cold Air intake, Down pipe and an axle back (not even a full cat back). webby interesting video, my dyno was done on a Dynapack, so If I would've done a DynoJet my numbers would've been higher??

Is your car a lot louder? I like your numbers but I hate when the car is loud.. I use for daily driving.. I went as far as dual resonators on my 8th gen to cut noise.

Just noticed what I wrote. my results were 205hp, 184lbs torque. stupid cell phone.

Is your car a lot louder? I like your numbers but I hate when the car is loud.. I use for daily driving.. I went as far as dual resonators on my 8th gen to cut noise.

It's loud under wot, but a clean loud. I used the dual muffler setup from Ultimate Racing. The dual muffler REALLY help with sound while not restricting the exhaust at all.

just thought i'd share a couple pictures of me on the dyno for now..you can also see my new wheels that I stole the idea from Sleepingpanda, also my new sideskirts w/ oem DOHC VTEC stickers.
15581_10151206605592675_1146153176_n.jpg

399258_10151206605577675_52442422_n.jpg

Badass wheels man. Good choice! They look great. How's that front rim to strut clearance? Isn't it scary close? Lol. Love the bronze.

Badass wheels man. Good choice! They look great. How's that front rim to strut clearance? Isn't it scary close? Lol. Love the bronze.

Lol non existing... the wheels wouldn't spin when I mounted them lol.. I had to dremel the side of my strut (see pic above).. Now there is like half a millimeter clearance... Just enough to not touch... crazy close, when I was first mounting the fronts I for sure thought they weren't gonna fit at all! Looks insane, but worked well once I dremeled.. Thanks for the wheel idea!

Yea I warned you about that. Lol. The stock struts are super close. And d2 struts the sway bar bracket kinda sits inside the wheel. That's why I said I wasn't sure about BC coils since they don't use a collar like the d2. Glad it worked out for you. They look awesome

Hi guys,
I'm new to the forum! We just dyno tuned our 2012 Si Coupe a couple of hours ago and I wanted to share it. We are not satisfied because We were expecting a little more HP. The numbers were 198.5 HP with 174.93 TQ. I really think the OEM Intake manifold is restricting it a lot and also think the Injen Cold Air Intake is not been efficient. I'm planing to change the Intake Manifold for the RBC or the RRC and not sure what to change the Injen for. Any suggestion?
GloryRacing Dyno.jpg

Engine Modifications:
Ultimate Racing - 3” Catback Exhaust
Ultimate Racing - 3” Header Downpipe
HONDATA - FlashPro
Injen Air Intake

Hi guys,
I'm new to the forum! We just dyno tuned our 2012 Si Coupe a couple of hours ago and I wanted to share it. We are not satisfied because We were expecting a little more HP. The numbers were 198.5 HP with 174.93 TQ. I really think the OEM Intake manifold is restricting it a lot and also think the Injen Cold Air Intake is not been efficient. I'm planing to change the Intake Manifold for the RBC or the RRC and not sure what to change the Injen for. Any suggestion?
View attachment 8487

what is your mod list? and yes the RBC will open it up a lot.

Back