Flippercon's FG4 Build

have you started the tuning process? i just ordered the rest of my exaust, takeda intake and a flash pro from vit! and im hoping that i break 200! How was installing the rbc?

have you started the tuning process? i just ordered the rest of my exaust, takeda intake and a flash pro from vit! and im hoping that i break 200! How was installing the rbc?
Install was moderate not easy but not hard. Yes I have started the tuning process but I have a calibration for the mods my buddy has. So I can have some fun. He had his tuned elsewhere so we shall see the difference once my tune is done. I will be hitting a dyno in the near future. I warn you though after a dp it gets loud!

Last edited:
Install was moderate not easy but not hard. Yes I have started the tuning process but I have a calibration for the mods my buddy has. So I can have some fun. He had his tuned elsewhere so we shall see the difference once my tune is done. I will be hitting a dyno in the near future. I warn you though after a dp it gets loud!
thats sick should be fun and interesting to see the difference in tunes. I am hoping it doesn't get to loud i will have a full race 3'' from engine back so we shall see!

thats sick should be fun and interesting to see the difference in tunes. I am hoping it doesn't get to loud i will have a full race 3'' from engine back so we shall see!
It will be, no doubt in my mind. You thought the tsudo was loud well there is no hiding from cops now. I have to go into 5th driving in my neighborhood when cops are around. Otherwise its too loud and begging to get pulled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
It will be, no doubt in my mind. You thought the tsudo was loud well there is no hiding from cops now. I have to go into 5th driving in my neighborhood when cops are around. Otherwise its too loud and begging to get pulled.
well the full race is much quiter and deeper than the tsudo was. every one is saying that it just makes it a little bit deeper. i should have it in by friday so ill keep you posted

Did you do any edyno yet?
I did one a while back with just a Vits base map with the tsudo cb. I should be getting my 4th revision tonight. The video is with my buddies tune that he got done else where. I know I am over 200 but I want to wait until my tune is done and go to a dyno.

Last edited:
Back