Flippercon's FG4 Build

Why did you move the grounds if you didn't have the thermal gasket?
Just to make sure. I will be installing the thermal gasket before winter comes in. Wire training, just something I am used to at work. Moving wires that have been heated over and over causes them to break. Just a habit.

Just to make sure. I will be installing the thermal gasket before winter comes in. Wire training, just something I am used to at work. Moving wires that have been heated over and over causes them to break. Just a habit.

I completely spaced the gaskets initially when buying stuff. I will be purchasing them to go with the RBC and ZDX now.

Opinions please! we have these all over the place at work so I grabbed a few and put them on. Is it too much red?I can find black ones too. 639c20aa196411e3af8422000a9e28e9_7.jpg

If you leave them on for a couple of weeks, and take them off you'll think it looks naked. At least that's what happens to me when I have to take them off for unscrewing the lugs. Speaking of taking them off it's a little tricky without their removal tool.
Just an fyi, I put them on by pushing the middle, then push the edges(gets the air out, and fits more like the finger traps of my childhood).

Anyway, I think they look great ! Makes me want to paint my calipers Orange.

If you leave them on for a couple of weeks, and take them off you'll think it looks naked. At least that's what happens to me when I have to take them off for unscrewing the lugs. Speaking of taking them off it's a little tricky without their removal tool.
Just an fyi, I put them on by pushing the middle, then push the edges(gets the air out, and fits more like the finger traps of my childhood).

Anyway, I think they look great ! Makes me want to paint my calipers Orange.
Do it @Monk it would look good. Added layer of protection too.

Back