Fog Lamp Housing fogging up!!

wont make the cops happy tho lol.
hahaha yeah i know! i have independant fogs.. will just turn them on to impress her.... orrr maybe if we stop at a lookout point or something i'll turn just those on and turn all my footwell/ambient lighting offff! ouuuuu yay :D

ROMANTICCC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Where did you buy 30,000K HIDs? Lol.

Did the dealer fix the issue?

Did the dealer fix the issue?
lol sorry about long long long long long longggggggggggg wait time lol

just got word about this today! getting new fog lights! the dealer was like...

"yeahhh.... we haven't sold many si's so we don't see a lot of issues... but these ones leaked because of the cold and the seals must have frozen. It's not supposed to be covered, but we'll be nice about it this time!"

So of course i responded "***** PLEASEEE!!!!! don't even start that **** with me buddy! The ******* car was stored the entire ******* winter! the car has never experience below zero temperatures! don't blame this ******* **** on me." (i was super pissed) i told him that many ex's and ex-l had fog lights etc.. he was being an ***!!! I didn't actually say "***** please", but i really really wanted to!!! sooooo

yeah getting new fogs under honda warrantyyyyy :D

dat honda plus **** better deliver ****! LOL! ******* ******* lol

i'm still mad.. but yeah

Where did you buy 30,000K HIDs? Lol.
local car shop :) They were ordered.. and i thought they were 30 000k but they are actually 30 000k Pink HP/HR

difference is they drop some values and it's actuaslly less bright haha

this diagram makes sense of it :)

pink is closer to the infinity side hahahahahaha (it's exponential so you can only go so far before values spike. 30 000K is about max level on output :)
so like 0.3x and 0.2y on alpha @ 30 000 on color scale :)
300px-PlanckianLocus.png

nope! not a penny! Gotta love Honda Plus Warranty! LOL!

That's why your car costed that much. Lol. That's good. So you'll have the other set as a spare or retrofitted? Or is the dealership taking that one bacK?

That's why your car costed that much. Lol. That's good. So you'll have the other set as a spare or retrofitted? Or is the dealership taking that one bacK?
i wanted to keep the old fogs and throw projectors in them and extend the lens, but they wanted them back lool

Back