Foo’s 2024 Integra Type S

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Figure I’d start a build thread. Who knows what’s gonna happen to the car as nothing is really available at this time but here’s for posterity.

Taking delivery of the car on Saturday and it’s home next to the Tacoma.
IMG_0354.jpeg

IMG_0357.jpeg
Didn’t bite on all of the accessories at the dealer save the all season mats, trunk tray, and some mud/splash guards.

First things planned off the bat are going to be full front PPF, 25% tint (9/28), ceramic coating.

I’d love to swap out the black seat belts for the red ones on the Type R, especially on the black interior with red accenting. I need to figure out how to get to that and add a little bit of pop.

IMG_0367.jpeg

I believe there is a company online that sells OEM like seatbelts in custom colors and patterns. Or just buy some type R ones….prob the same part on both cars.

Ceramic tint? Helps keep the heat out but a bit pricy. Worth it tho…

I believe there is a company online that sells OEM like seatbelts in custom colors and patterns. Or just buy some type R ones….prob the same part on both cars.

Ceramic tint? Helps keep the heat out but a bit pricy. Worth it tho…
I’m starting to look. So far, Type R belts are “contact dealer” pricing. I’ll bet they’re limiting to VIN number. Let me know the site you know of, I’d be interested in looking into it

Ceramic tint - Llumar Pinnacle to be specific. Same place that did the Si. I’ll be having them do black vinyl on the mirror caps and PPF while they’re at it at the end of the month.

The more reviews that come out, the more people seem to like it. The “posh” version of a Type R….

I was on the fence until I saw one in person. Wasn’t all that enamored with the regular Integra. Then I saw the Type S and the revised stance and the way the fenders arec those really were the game changers. Add to that the sound it makes, yeah…One of the few cars that doesn’t have artificial engine/exhaust noise piped into the cabin.

Swapped out the stock shift knob for the titanium knob accessory. It turns out that’s just an old S2000 part.

New knob doesn’t have the stitching and leather to wear out (learned from the Si). I’ll keep the stock for later down the road.

IMG_0381.jpegIMG_0380.jpegIMG_0383.jpegIMG_0382.jpeg

I like the red one....lol. I'm a sucker for red highlights and red stitching.

:giggle:

I was on the fence until I saw one in person. Wasn’t all that enamored with the regular Integra. Then I saw the Type S and the revised stance and the way the fenders arec those really were the game changers. Add to that the sound it makes, yeah…One of the few cars that doesn’t have artificial engine/exhaust noise piped into the cabin.
I agree....def didn't like the regular integra but the Type S is money. Def like the exterior better than the FL5 and almost maybe over the FK8. The interior I think that the FL5 takes the cake, although the sound system I'm sure is better in the Type S.

Upped the look with the tints yesterday.
i-cant-see-anything-dave-olson.gif

I believe you have to take the panels off the bottom of the car to get to the drain plug and the oil filter? Accessibility is non-existent without dropping panels.

@Nomar06, how was it on your FK8?

I believe you have to take the panels off the bottom of the car to get to the drain plug and the oil filter? Accessibility is non-existent without dropping panels.

@Nomar06, how was it on your FK8?

There was a thin aluminum pan you had to remove before getting access to anything from below. I believe it was 6? quarter turn screws.

Well. That’s annoying. I loved the fact that the skids on the Si had cutouts or ended so you could just reach in and access the filter and drain plugs.

…at least my low profile 56” Race Ramps still work to drive the car up on. Nose of the car has about 1/4” clearance. Makes it a little tight to go lower without more ramp parts.

Back