Foo’s 2024 Integra Type S

Makes it a little tight to go lower without more ramp parts.
I have a similar situation. I have to use two pieces of 2x8 boards about 1 foot long before my ramps They just lay on the ground flat prior to the ramps. It lifts the front up just enough to be able to get up the ramps without scraping.

Well. That’s annoying. I loved the fact that the skids on the Si had cutouts or ended so you could just reach in and access the filter and drain plugs.

…at least my low profile 56” Race Ramps still work to drive the car up on. Nose of the car has about 1/4” clearance. Makes it a little tight to go lower without more ramp parts.
Time to invest in some quick jacks.....:giggle:

Launching the car is hard. It likes to spin the tires even though they’re the 265/30 PS4S. Oh, and the turbo lag is pretty evident below 2600. It’s definitely a lot of fun when you’re going from 40-90 or cornering hard. It’s not great from a stop for the first 20 mph.

265s?? wow.

i believe honda started using belly pans since the 10th gen. my lx has one.

The FK8 had 255s and I put on 265s. I believe I spent about $600ish for Firehawk Indy500....on sale of course, lol

Nothing too horrible but I'm sure tire prices have gone up in the last couple years.

The FK8 had 255s and I put on 265s. I believe I spent about $600ish for Firehawk Indy500....on sale of course, lol

Nothing too horrible but I'm sure tire prices have gone up in the last couple years.
i paid about the same in canadian dollars 3 years ago, set of 4 is over 1000 now.

Tires aren’t cheap. $300 each for Conti all seasons and $400 each for the 4S. Oh well

You all wanna donate to a GoFundMe to go throw a new turbo, and all the other bolt ons onto the car?

All my leftover money is going to house remodel after the car and ring purchases made recently.

Back