FooBird's NOT Civic Build -- 2014 Tacoma

Nice pics! Great to see someone out using their truck and not just hard parking at the mall with all the accessories.

Haha haha haha. Hard parking at the mall...on my way home last night. Person next to me parked like crap so I curbed it.

37c5e594b06b04fa6963965bb21cc4f8.jpg

Reactions: Nix
That dust jacket.

Legit off road dusting! Thats not a found a mud puddle and threw buckets on it job. Thats a real "earned" mess you've got.

Nice pics! Great to see someone out using their truck and not just hard parking at the mall with all the accessories.

Are you talking about these guys? Yeah I don't get this fad either

Liftd-slide-06.jpg

Reactions: Nix
I like to see how far under the speed limit it takes for them to pass over a double yellow.

Aren't parts more expensive for Tundra ? 5.7 engine must be always thirsty for fuel

Aren't parts more expensive for Tundra ? 5.7 engine must be always thirsty for fuel
Tacoma is thirsty with supercharger, tires, and bumper/winch. Mainly right foot problems though.

Don't know how expensive the Tundra parts are. Supercharger was more expensive. 500 hp/550 ft lb though.

Aaron approached me today. We might play Unimog versus Tacoma tomorrow at lunch. The other guy with a Land Cruiser on 35s wants to play too.

Lunch shall be fun. Hopefully.

Unimog is a tease. But, I'll be adding stuff in the near future. OP has planned mods now. Hopefully those will go more smoothly than the planned mods list for the Civic.

Why you don't like that grill on white Tacoma?

Back