FooBird's NOT Civic Build -- 2014 Tacoma

Make a thread.. Post a picture with you, the Taco and a sign that says Michal006/9thCivic

He just lurks on TacomaWorld too. Although, you spend too much time over there and then meet with anybody, you're screwed. This guy is local to me and yeah, there ain't no comparing trucks.

northwesttaco.jpg

He just lurks on TacomaWorld too. Although, you spend too much time over there and then meet with anybody, you're screwed. This guy is local to me and yeah, there ain't no comparing trucks.

View attachment 53757
truck looks nice but honestly tho... is he preparing to take that thing on a desert storm military operation or something

only thing left is to attach a TRD brand gattling gun to the roof

Last edited:
truck looks nice but honestly tho... is he preparing to take that thing on a desert storm military operation or something

only thing left is to attach a TRD brand gattling gun to the roof

Close. Drove it to the Rubicon, ran that and then came back. He's out every weekend somewhere here, wheeling and camping. The 35s are his newest addition.

View attachment 53757

Maybe I have second account there that you don't know about :thumbsup: Honestly I'm done with modifying daily driven cars/truck.

Maybe I have second account there that you don't know about :thumbsup: Honestly I'm done with modifying daily driven cars/truck.

:) Lots of BS threads out there. You like my posts with the @Michal006 name. Honda has nothing on it that's not Honda. It technically is my daily daily driver. The Tacoma isn't. It can be but it isn't and for anybody else in this world, it would be. Not daily, ergo, it gets some mods. Although, it is like the most expensive route to go for a weekend play toy. Cheaper routes like motorcycles or 20 year old trucks.

:excited:

IMG_6649.jpg

Jeeps have him cornered! :rotfl:

20160903_201736.jpg

That truck is more like the route I'm going. Not too big, mostly stock front, probably only 33s, enough to get you into and out of trouble. There is really no need for Brian's setup. It's just extreme.

Was camera shaking because of the cold weather?:spaz:

I don't know, road was glassy smooth...

Back