Sold FS: Sedan Trunk Wing Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
nat3d
Good news! After searching through eBay, I found that the sedan and coupe and sedan spoiler have the same part number from a brand called ABS (ABS-761) so the other aftermarket spoilers should be the same too. Here's a pic of the coupe spoiler listing and it does look identical.
eJyRLXO.png

Also, the length is 116.5 cm or about 45.8"

does it have the new tension bars too? but god $75 you cant beat that....

does it have the new tension bars too? but god $75 you cant beat that....

sorry, not sure what tension bars are. everything that was included in the box is pictured in the bag in the second picture

ok no big. but the trunk springs basically.

i really want this lol i have a guy thats buying something off me lemmi see when he wants to pay me. and see how much a body shop wants to install and paint this.

you make it harder and harder for me to be responsible with my money every time i get a notification

lol no no no im just joking

but i definatly want this im gonna pm you

yeah i got too much on my plate atm if you still have it when i get paid ill txt you

yeah i got too much on my plate atm if you still have it when i get paid ill txt you
Sounds good! Sorry, I just didn't hear from you in a few days. But let me know if things change

its fine man. this is my finals week i have one more in like an hour then im done :)

Reactions: 323
For the record, it WILL NOT fit a coupe. I ordered one off CarId that was told it would fit the coupe. It did not. It does not line up at all. They have different models for the coupe. Please research this if you plan on buying any aftermarket parts. I made this mistake and it cost me about $100 because I had the other one painted to match. Don't do what I did and make a mistake that will cost you money in the long run. Sorry if this ruins any sale, just want other members to know the mistake I made. The coupe's trunk and the sedan's trunk are different sizes.

For the record, it WILL NOT fit a coupe. I ordered one off CarId that was told it would fit the coupe. It did not. It does not line up at all. They have different models for the coupe. Please research this if you plan on buying any aftermarket parts. I made this mistake and it cost me about $100 because I had the other one painted to match. Don't do what I did and make a mistake that will cost you money in the long run. Sorry if this ruins any sale, just want other members to know the mistake I made. The coupe's trunk and the sedan's trunk are different sizes.
Thanks, maybe I'm wrong. Just to be safe, webby please put sedan in the title.

Sorry, it really does seem the same to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back