Sold FS: Sedan Trunk Wing Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that wing looks hott on the 9th gen, and wish I could take it off your hands. Only prob is I have a coupe and its an si so it's got that integrated spoiler and it prob wouldn't look right :( I'm surprised no one with a sedan has snatched it up yet.

I second that,I love that spoiler, I just don't want to get a ex trunk,and go through all the hassles.probably the one thing I don't like 100 percent on the si coupe,it's just doesn't have enough " cool " factor.

The coupe Si spoiler is not integrated and you don't have to get a whole new trunk lol. The spoiler comes off and you can switch it out with either the EX or LX trim.

The coupe Si spoiler is not integrated and you don't have to get a whole new trunk lol. The spoiler comes off and you can switch it out with either the EX or LX trim.
I know, they are too expensive though. Maybe after I do all my mods for speed first.

bump, down to $50+shipping now because this is just taking up space

Cool Ill look tonight and see if I can find pictures of it on a '13.
i found a mock-up of it on a '13, not an si, although i dont think that would make a difference if you're swapping out the spoiler anyways
2013-honda-civic-sedan-trunk-spoiler.jpg

Are there any other andles or pics of a sedan w/ this wing.. I want to see it from the side.. Also what is the brand and shipping cost to 33596 thx

i found a mock-up of it on a '13, not an si, although i dont think that would make a difference if you're swapping out the spoiler anyways
2013-honda-civic-sedan-trunk-spoiler.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back