DIY Full-Race 3" Downpipe and Catback Exhaust System

Anyone know how to correct the check emissions light with hondata? Or will I need to wait until I get my first tune map from vit?

Anyone know how to correct the check emissions light with hondata? Or will I need to wait until I get my first tune map from vit?

There is a way to turn of the secondary O2 sensor, but I am not sure how to do it. Your first map from Vit will take care of it though.

Ehhh It don't really matter right now I guess gonna be down pouring rain the next few days nothing I can really do anyway.

Got my first map last night, fixed my emissions light, and he's starting me out on light driving..no "Vtec'ing please" we his exact words haha but I am looking forward to seeing the progress!

That's what I like to hear! I need to datalog today, and upload it to him this evening..so when I data log just leave the flashpro plugged in correct? Because when I upload maps I know I am supposed to use my laptop. But I dont think I will need my computer to datalog...correct? Sorry if that is dumb, I have never used hondata before.

Ya just leave it plugged in hold the data log button until it starts blinking and make sure your map is uploaded on your flashpro and you can do it without the laptop just hit the program button and your imid will start to go through all the codes don't touch anything until the red light on the flashpro stops

Oh okay so without the laptop I can upload the map with the program button. Got it. Thanks dude...I will be data-logging for about 25 mins today looks like Ill have to go for a drive! Btw to get this thread back on point, the @Full-Race dp sounds amazing paired with the invidia N1. Such a loud deep rumble through 2500-4000 rpms

I have the skunk2 catless dp at first it was DUMB loud but after it breaks in it quiets down a little not really sure about the full race but would assume so.

Just installed Full-Race Catless DP. Sounds great. There is a little rasp when on the gas though. This goes away with tune?

Just installed Full-Race Catless DP. Sounds great. There is a little rasp when on the gas though. This goes away with tune?

I was told it is just unburned fuel running through..and yes it is reduced with tune, I am in the process now with vit and it has reduced it. I like to imagine its my turbo spooling :D

Back