Full Race 9th Gen 3" Exhaust now ready!!

i've been getting this intermittent "banging" when i hit a large bump in the rear, and i can't figure out what it is, not sure if it's the exhaust on the subframe

Most likely it's hitting the heat shield and the frame. I had the same problem and literally got it fixed a little while ago by having a mechanic lift my car and bend the shield away from the pipe and adjust the exhaust. Fingers crossed but I haven't heard it since.

Has anybody had any problems with the exhaust rattling on the frame and coil spring? My car isn't lowered or anything it just has the fr exhaust no dp.

Yes!! I do! Or I should say did. I am lowered on ksports. When I first to it installed I had no issues. After lowering my car and driving over some steep driveways I thought I had moved it a little. I went to full race and Geoff checked it out and saw it was barely hitting my rear suspension. They pushed it slightly and I've had no issues since.

i've been getting this intermittent "banging" when i hit a large bump in the rear, and i can't figure out what it is, not sure if it's the exhaust on the subframe

Same thing with mine, until I had it fixed. Also, are you on coilovers? I am and dont have rear isolator cups, someone told me this is why I would hear a pop/bang in the rear while driving over bumps or dips.

I have about an inch or so left on the coils. My bumper is about 3-4 inches off the ground.

Here's a side pic to get an idea
B70E7EA4-B33D-46FE-8BA0-BA553F1F2047-457-00000033894B94F8.jpg

I like how yours still has some shine on the inside. Pitch black on mine, not sure what to clean it with, I guess just a cloth I don't care much about?

i have now had this full exhaust for a few weeks (2000 miles) and the sound has changed completely. it is not even close to as loud and sounds amazing. i personally love the rasp makes it sound mean when really on the throttle.

i have now had this full exhaust for a few weeks (2000 miles) and the sound has changed completely. it is not even close to as loud and sounds amazing. i personally love the rasp makes it sound mean when really on the throttle.
So you're saying it got LESS loud after 2000 miles? That would be great then! I just got it installed and have probably 200 miles on it and I'm not gonna lie, it gets too loud for my liking.

So you're saying it got LESS loud after 2000 miles? That would be great then! I just got it installed and have probably 200 miles on it and I'm not gonna lie, it gets too loud for my liking.

Definitely gets quieter. When I first fired it up in my garage it was ear splitting. Not gonna lie, I was worried after that. All is good now, though. Sounds great!

Back