Full-race dp

Nice , did you do the install yourself?. Nice Gains?. I'm thinking this is going to be my next mod. Is it the catted version?.

Yes I did the install my self it pretty easy, and it a no cat version.

Yes i have flashpro, power wise idk yet still in the process of tune But it make a big different from stock I can feel the car pulling harder and harder each time I make adjustment to the tune to get it to where I want it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
Thats good to hear. i hope I can get some decent gains without the flashpro. Doing your own tuning?.

Thats good to hear. i hope I can get some decent gains without the flashpro. Doing your own tuning?.

U well need to get flashpro if u really want the full power, just finish my street tune and man the car pull it is totally a different car now I just want to drive it none stop power gain that I feel r everywhere and power gain is how the tuner tune it. :)

do you get that squealing noise with yours? the header ping or whatever? and has it popped at all for you?

do you get that squealing noise with yours? the header ping or whatever?

That is rasp. It is going to be there for all aftermarket downpipes with a high flow cat and without a cat. Especially worse catless. It is due to the collector design Honda has implemented instead of an actual header.

and has it popped at all for you?
:confuzzled:

That is rasp. It is going to be there for all aftermarket downpipes with and without a cat. Especially worse catless. It is due to the collector design Honda has implemented instead of an actual header.

:confuzzled:
i think its referred to as header ping. its a discrete squealing noise at low rpms when accelerating. supposedly from the fuel running so cleanly through the pipes.

i think its referred to as header ping. its a discrete squealing noise at low rpms when accelerating. supposedly from the fuel running so cleanly through the pipes.

I have not experienced this...

Back