Full-race dp

my. exhaust. is. so. loud. my girlfriend hates me, my friends love it, and my parents can tell when i get home past my curfew at night
My dude. Same. exact. situation. haha and I don't even have the downpipe -_______-

My dude. Same. exact. situation. haha and I don't even have the downpipe -_______-
its almost unbearable with the catless dp... i got pulled over goin the speed limit leaving the school with my windows down because the cop had seen my window tint in the parking lot. and its kinda hard to miss my green wheels :D

@squiggy
"it's normal for an aftermarket downpipe. it's just more air flowing faster through a less restrictive cat (or no cat if you have a catless dp) and that high airflow causes the hissing"

found what i read somewhere else

@squiggy
"it's normal for an aftermarket downpipe. it's just more air flowing faster through a less restrictive cat (or no cat if you have a catless dp) and that high airflow causes the hissing"

found what i read somewhere else

Yeah, that is part of the cause of the rasp. The other is Honda's choice of a collector versus an actual header. It doesn't happen at low rpms, though. It happens under moderate to heavy acceleration.

Back