Functional FB

I got the intake, downpipe, and rear hasport mount installed Saturday. Car has some good sound to it in my opinion. Has a slight hiss to it but its not crazy annoying. Also had the car tuned by my buddy Zach (Hacktuned) which took about 15 revisions and 2.5 hours to knock out. We were having issues with the idle hunting even after doing the relearn procedure, changing various tables in the tune and even tried driving the car to no evail. We did finally figure it all out and it had something to do with the radiator fans not coming on right away. Dont ask me to tell you exactly what we did cause it's all very hard for me to explain but the tune is super solid. We lowered the VTEC engagement from 5200 to 4600, took out the rev hang again, and bumped the redline to 7850. Me personally, the car only ever see's redline on track so the car should be more than capable to handle that kind of redline a few times.

I also went and purchased some bling for the engine bay now that it has some power mods. Went with a wrinkle red valve cover, the wrinkle black K-Tuned coil pack cover, black billet K-Tuned oil cap and dip stick, and Im gonna be doing the oem manifold cover in wrinkle black as well to fit it with everything else. i did a quick edit of what it should look like. Ive never been one to pop my hood to show anything off but it would be nice to do so once in a while.

429103757_371526929165706_6414339086103109624_n.jpg

Is that a P car in the garage? centerlock?

What kind of flooring is that? do you like it?

looks like a gt3 rs fender
I'm like 98% I know where the garage due to when I used to make my work commute to Charlotte. Should go up there, knock on the door and hopefully be allowed to drool. lol

I'm like 98% I know where the garage due to when I used to make my work commute to Charlotte. Should go up there, knock on the door and hopefully be allowed to drool. lol
If you know where GMP Performance is, this shop is near there...kinda near S. Tryon and Clanton. They do car wraps for Mclaren Charlotte and they were doing full PPF on a GT4RS

If you know where GMP Performance is, this shop is near there...kinda near S. Tryon and Clanton. They do car wraps for Mclaren Charlotte and they were doing full PPF on a GT4RS
Gotcha, yeah...I know where you're talking about.

I thought that was your garage but now I realize its the wrap peoples shop. lol.

Back