FYI, Kraftwerks kit available to order right now!

I getting close to pulling the trigger too but o o blown the motor is not my thing. :( :(

I believe the driver beat the crap out of the car regularly. He may have blown the engine on a mis-shift. I'm not at all worried about putting too much strain on the engine around the 330 whp level. There are so many other boosted k-series engines racking up the miles at these power levels or higher with the same strength stock bottom ends.

The head flow does not account for the 50whp, I don't think. I'm assuming it's because the K20 gets revved out to 8500-9000rpm when tuned and the K24Z7 gets revved to 7500rpm. If you revved the Z7 to 9krpm, I'd be willing to bet you'd get around the same top end power.

For $5400 PRL would be better and it has a lot of potential. I plan on CT-E down the road the price can't be beat and the base map is included!

Also, for 5900$ (thats with tuning solution I assume) That price is just high for them to still be in beta and blowing motors...I was hoping the k24z7's would be able to handle at least some boost safely as that is my ultimate goal (I had a B20 turbo integra and miss it every day, such a badass ride)

Whats the big difference between the kraftwerks supercharger and the newly released full race turbo kit ? is one better than the other in terms of gains? cause there is a huge price difference

Also, for 5900$ (thats with tuning solution I assume) That price is just high for them to still be in beta and blowing motors...I was hoping the k24z7's would be able to handle at least some boost safely as that is my ultimate goal (I had a B20 turbo integra and miss it every day, such a badass ride)
I only heard of one motor issue, and according to the YouTube comments, the individual altered his setup and didn't tune it.

I only heard of one motor issue, and according to the YouTube comments, the individual altered his setup and didn't tune it.

Interesting, he went sc kit and didnt tune? Thats pretty cool. Ill def have flashpro by the time I decide to go that route, and kraftwerks is the kit I will for sure get. That or Full-Race's turbo setup

So far invested for the kraftwerks kit,clutch and flywheel,full race dp,full race exhuast,flash pro,tune grand total of $6830 the install was free since I did it myself.....

So far invested for the kraftwerks kit,clutch and flywheel,full race dp,full race exhuast,flash pro,tune grand total of $6830 the install was free since I did it myself.....

How'd the install go? I heard some cutting and modifying is required? I like your car. Don't see too many silver 13 si's

The install wasn't to bad there where some modifications I had to do... first the plug and play adapter for the fuel injectors was wrong it wouldn't snap into my factory harness. Second problem I had to bend a coolant line under the intake manifold to clear the factory throttle body. Third I had to open the harness to pull out the wires for the dbw to reach the throttle body also the wires for the map sensor. Fourth 1 a/c line had to be bent to clear 1 of the charge pipes. Total be maybe an extra 20 min of work not a big deal

Back