Hi everyone! I'm sleepingpanda!!! (part 2) lol

jnastii put the word nasti in his name.

Panda, those rims turned out really nice. not often does a color look great in photos, so i can only imagine how much better they look in person. what are the specs on your rims? i might try and cut mu rear springs on my sportlines to bring the rear down just a bit.

meanwhile..... in panda land.

2ift.jpg

i252.jpg

avwa.jpg

Dar-Dar MrsJrotax101 jrotax101 webby jnastii Mikex18 AlienPrime

Last edited:
I'm sure it has been asked/answered but I don't see it. What wheels are those? I love them they look perfect on that car

I'm sure it has been asked/answered but I don't see it. What wheels are those? I love them they look perfect on that car

Wheels. What wheels? All I see is a supercharger! :drooling:

you do the install? Any issues/problems?

Yea I did it by myself with basic hand tools in my driveway. Took about 6 hours. One issue is the manifold support bracket. It just doesn't fit. It's too short. A few other people have the same issue. But ct engineering is in denial and claims its not an issue.

Yea I did it by myself with basic hand tools in my driveway. Took about 6 hours. One issue is the manifold support bracket. It just doesn't fit. It's too short. A few other people have the same issue. But ct engineering is in denial and claims its not an issue.
Be careful .. My support bracket on my 8th came off somehow and cracked a runner on the IM. I'd attempt the ghettofab something if you can.

Back