Hi everyone! I'm sleepingpanda!!! (part 2) lol

Be careful .. My support bracket on my 8th came off somehow and cracked a runner on the IM. I'd attempt the ghettofab something if you can.

Well that's not good. I emailed ct about it. And I didn't get any type of response. And at least 3 other people have contacted them about the issue and ct told them "this is the first time we have heard of this blah blah blah"

Now I don't even want to drive my car.

Well that's not good. I emailed ct about it. And I didn't get any type of response. And at least 3 other people have contacted them about the issue and ct told them "this is the first time we have heard of this blah blah blah"

Will they stand by the work and product? What kind of warranty will they back up if something goes wrong?

I beat on mine for 30k miles with multiple track days before noticing...

Do you have stock exhaust? I'm thinking very seriously about going back to stock exhaust and going the CT SC route so I can have a quieter car again. I'm curious what the performance would be like with stock exhaust.

Back