Garden State Honda - Experiences [ONGOING]

hey Joey, can you tell them what color/nav/summer tire Si's are going to hit what dealers based on orders and production dates?
When the 8th Si came out in 06 there was a member who had access to the Hondas ordering database and was very helpful with dealership/state info. I actually tracked my 06 this way.

Thanks Eddie

i wish i could... but the only way i can assist is by knowing dealer #s (for example, mine is 208530) in the iN.Honda system. i can see what is on-ground, in-transit, or on-order when i have that information.

i just asked today b/c i noticed we have coupes finally on-order for our allocation; i asked when realistically to expect Si's around here.... i was told we could probably order around August. and to expect one or two here by end of the year. no bueno.

it's a regional thing though i'm sure. assuming the closer you are to Alliston, Ontario, Canada, the higher your chances are of getting Si's sooner just based on geography alone.

regardless, i'll keep my ears to the ground and let y'all know what i know. :)

[UPDATE]

My co-worker leased a 2012 LX Sedan (white) from Metro Honda on 440N in Jersey, same place we got our Accord at. I went with him yesterday to get our referral bonus.

The girl that sold us our Accord was there and we spoke for a little bit, told her we were looking for a 2012 Si Coupe, she let us see her computer, there are 0 orders or deliveries in NY/NJ/PA/CT for Si Coupe's in Silver/Orange/Blue. She spoke to her manager and some other sales people on the floor and said not to expect anything prior to September.

Furthermore, she said we were the only people that asked about the 2012 Si and that there isn't much demand for it yet, didn't ask for a deposit or anything, and said she would call us as soon as she heard anything.

She let us test drive a Black 2012 EX-L with Navi... We were really impressed, it drove really well, and IMHO better than the 8th GEN (comparing to the R18 sedan and coupe in automatic).
We're going to re-visit her later, and record a test drive video, it was raining and crappy out yesterday.

I thought you already put a deposit in?
yeah $300 thats refundable.. and pending a test drive, and they said delivery by june 15th, they haven't placed an order, and aren't getting any according to the system... so.... we can just get our money back.

I don't think the back end is too bad on the coupe at least.

2010camry-r.jpg

gal_lg5.jpg

Still won't fix that Camry a$$ end

:think:

I personally thought the rear looked like the accord kinda mixed in with one of the Mercedes (idr the name of it)

26020328fdc.jpg

2010-Honda-Accord-Coupe-from-Rear-View-Picture-570x378.jpg

06-2012-honda-civic-hybrid-ny.jpg

Call me crazy (I'm used to it lol) but I personally I don't the Si back is that bad or the camry for that matter either. It could be worse.

Back