Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

$1.80 per liter regular topped up the taco for the wife on the weekend. It was between 3/4 and half. Cost me $60. That's close to what it cost to fill my si from empty.

$1.80 per liter regular topped up the taco for the wife on the weekend. It was between 3/4 and half. Cost me $60. That's close to what it cost to fill my si from empty.

Sorry I have to do this for myself to understand the cost in 'Merica dollars :giggle:

$60 CAD = $44.13 USD / $44.13 to fill it up from between 3/4 and 1/2. :eek:

You had to have the truck ;)

Sorry I have to do this for myself to understand the cost in 'Merica dollars :giggle:

$60 CAD = $44.13 USD / $44.13 to fill it up from between 3/4 and 1/2. :eek:

You had to have the truck ;)
Lol. That's for one week of driving too. But I did go up the mountain once.

What MPG you getting in the Tacoma so far? You do any maintenance on it after buying it? Oil change? Intake Filter/Cabin filter? ect?

What MPG you getting in the Tacoma so far? You do any maintenance on it after buying it? Oil change? Intake Filter/Cabin filter? ect?
we do all that stuff when we inspect used cars, the old foreman that just quit called all the filters, we always do oil changes as well and it got an alignment, steering wheel was off center. im not sure what mpg it getting. i forgot to record the tripometer after i put the gas in. did some quick math using my memory for fuel amount and trip distance and its saying 11mpg. lol. i hope i was wrong.

The onboard computer was saying 19mpg when I got mine but now says 24.5mpg. I mainly do highway driving....

Fill up for around $45-$55 depending on fuel level. Maybe get gas every 2-2.5 weeks.

The onboard computer was saying 19mpg when I got mine but now says 24.5mpg. I mainly do highway driving....

Fill up for around $45-$55 depending on fuel level. Maybe get gas every 2-2.5 weeks.
no highway driving here, all in town and lots of steep roads. i forgot it has an on board fuel mileage thingy.

Gas prices up $0.40 this week. $4.19-4.57/regular on my way to work today. $5.00 for premium before too long of not already for some stations.

**** Inslee.

You also drive for work. He’s work from home

I betcha Booty drives to Bingo Night, too.

f9e2d1e18a6e966f6ea35478ed55d20a.gif

Back