Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

They're around $3.99 for 87 and $4.18 for 93 here in Maine. I was putting in ~$120/week in my truck and cut it down to about $50/week now that I have my Si.

Oh yeah, hit a station today for $3.20/gal! That's the lowest I've seen it around here in a few months. I sure am loving my new gas sipping civic at this price!!!!

Alvin, Texas

webby

Yeah usually 95 octane, if i have some extra money i will sipp 98 or 100 octane in it.

But our octane levels are diffrent from USA ones take a look here, or google it some more:
Code:
http://hondaswap.com/reference-materials/us-octane-vs-other-countries-octane-ratings-59435/

interesting read. I didn't know about those differences. So 95 is essentially 91 octane in the US. Where are you located?

Ok, I'm lost on the gays??? Lol

I guess that's an language difference or something as I think someone's sexual preference is independent of gas prices...lol
He's saying that there are more registered gays in the U.S than the whole population of Croatia(which btw is an awesome country), to describe how small it is. Being from Europe this is a common thing; people in the U.S (on average) don't know much about anything outside their continent..

$4.01 on BP 93. I drove back and saw the price went down by $.02.

He's saying that there are more registered gays in the U.S than the whole population of Croatia(which btw is an awesome country), to describe how small it is. Being from Europe this is a common thing; people in the U.S (on average) don't know much about anything outside their continent..

Oh, I see the context now. Just didn't follow it at first because there is no such thing as registered gays. But, I get what point was trying to be expressed now so thanks for the clarification.

Back