Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

I can get $4.03 if I'd drive 20 minutes one way, or $4.09 in the other direction

im sitting at 4.07$ right down the road for the premium stuff......i just hope when i hit the premium button they actually dispense premium gas. there are some sketchy individuals in gas stations around here.

Last edited:
$4.59 for 91

$4.99 last week in the desert coming back from Las Vegas. They sure know how to gouge.

I can't stand how gas stations in locations such as that charge way more just because they know they can, simply because of the location.. What can you do though?

I can't stand how gas stations in locations such as that charge way more just because they know they can, simply because of the location.. What can you do though?
There's no reason to buy gas there, if we know we're going to drive though a barren area we fill up before we get in that situation, especially with a car that gets over thirty mpg, I use to travel all over the USA on my MC, it didn't take to many times to start planning ahead.

I do agree with you though, I just call it a "woops fine".

$3.59 reg. ..........
News flash.......... they said it should start going down in the next week....... whatever the excuse was is now over for the time being.........

Back