Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

I went over my parents last night to spend time with my niece (and I guess my sister too) since she's only there on the weekends during the summer.

Anyways.. my dad was telling my mom that he had to go get gas (last night) because he heard today it's going up 5 cents... I asked where he heard this from and he said the news. :think:

I went over my parents last night to spend time with my niece (and I guess my sister too) since she's only there on the weekends during the summer.

Anyways.. my dad was telling my mom that he had to go get gas (last night) because he heard today it's going up 5 cents... I asked where he heard this from and he said the news. :think:
That's usually who tells us when it's going up. Holidays always raises the price for some reason. Apparently Canada introduced another carbon tax on top of the one we already have today so gas prices were projected to go up because of that. Don't ask me what a carbon tax is because I don't know.

Holidays always raises the price for some reason
tons of people travel around the holidays so the gas stations take advantage of it. I've seen a million people with their RVs and pulling boats the last few days.

Stable but up 30 cents month over month. We’ve now taken a 15 cent lead over California. Lady’s family is up from Los Angeles and her dads an old oil guy. They’re paying $4.62 in Los Angeles where we’re at $4.89 at the cheap station.

IMG_0045.png

Stable but up 30 cents month over month. We’ve now taken a 15 cent lead over California. Lady’s family is up from Los Angeles and her dads an old oil guy. They’re paying $4.62 in Los Angeles where we’re at $4.89 at the cheap station.

View attachment 66054
Damn I thought LA would be higher than anywhere in Washington State.

Just over $2 in Gibsons. $1.91 next town over. Makes no sense.

Edit: for regular!!

I put 93 in my car last fill up. Have t had any knocks since lol. Loving closer to work makes the fill up more bearable. I get about 2 and a half weeks of driving for $90 CND.

I put 93 in my car last fill up. Have t had any knocks since lol. Loving closer to work makes the fill up more bearable. I get about 2 and a half weeks of driving for $90 CND.

$68.24 US is great for 2 1/2 weeks!

I fill up every week for around $40-$45 (I usually fill up around a 1/4 left).

Gas prices popped again here. For the first time, I cracked over $100 to fill the Tacoma, which means gas prices here are now higher than they were last year, or I can characterize it like this - they’re the highest they’ve ever been.

Interestingly diesel is back to running equal to or cheaper than 87 octane. Last year, diesel was nearly $1/gallon more expensive than regular gasoline.

4.55/premium today. Ours is going up. Oil futures are up almost 14% in the last month :bleh:

Back