Genuine Honda Factory Performance (HFP) Floor Mats - A Closer Look

The rear ones would annoy the crap out of me since they don't cover all the areas. i bet you could go to a shop and get one made for the rear.
The sedan's stock mats don't really cover any more space than the HFPs, so they're disappointing all around. Only the all-weathers cover every inch in the rear, which is why i use them year-round.

Sorry I'm late with these...
Here are some photos of it in the back. I didn't take any of the front since the first post of this thread already shows how they look there.
As you can see, it fits almost exactly like the originals. There's some small areas that aren't covered, but I'm fine with it. The red mats are more for show than for everyday use since I use the all-weathers year round.

View attachment 6839View attachment 6840View attachment 6841View attachment 6842View attachment 6843

Are the door sills standard on the '13's?

The sedan's stock mats don't really cover any more space than the HFPs, so they're disappointing all around. Only the all-weathers cover every inch in the rear, which is why i use them year-round.

That sucks....

Sorry I'm late with these...
Here are some photos of it in the back. I didn't take any of the front since the first post of this thread already shows how they look there.
As you can see, it fits almost exactly like the originals. There's some small areas that aren't covered, but I'm fine with it. The red mats are more for show than for everyday use since I use the all-weathers year round.

View attachment 6839View attachment 6840View attachment 6841View attachment 6842View attachment 6843
Do you have the 2012 Sedan or 13. I was looking at the lighted civic sill panel, However; it only is for the 13. I sent an email to collegehills and they said that most likely it would not work and the wiring wouldn't be the same.

Do you have the 2012 Sedan or 13. I was looking at the lighted civic sill panel, However; it only is for the 13. I sent an email to collegehills and they said that most likely it would not work and the wiring wouldn't be the same.
I have a 2012. My illuminated door sills were imported from the UAE and aren't available from any Honda dealership in the US.
The illuminated sills for the 2013 won't work on 2012's because the harnesses are completely different.

I have a 2012. My illuminated door sills were imported from the UAE and aren't available from any Honda dealership in the US.
The illuminated sills for the 2013 won't work on 2012's because the harnesses are completely different.
So they can be purchased? Just not the ones that fit the 13. Also I'm new to this site so not sure how to navigate that well yet, i.e. PM and filling out mods done.

So they can be purchased? Just not the ones that fit the 13. Also I'm new to this site so not sure how to navigate that well yet, i.e. PM and filling out mods done.
Welcome to the site :)
They can be purchased if you know someone with connections in the UAE or Malaysia, which is where they came from. Technically, no one is allowed to import them, but people find ways.
I bought mine from a seller on another forum, but he only had two sets to provide at the time and sold both.

Last edited:
Adding mods to your profile -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/account/personal-details

To pm - click on the users name in a post and a popup will appear. There will be text on that popup that says "start a conversation". That is the equivalent to a PM on other sites.

they do wear out faster tho. 7600kms on my car (5500 miles) and i'm due for a new set cuz you can already see where i put my feet. and trust me i'm a clean freak. vacuum and clean the car everyday after work

they do wear out faster tho. 7600kms on my car (5500 miles) and i'm due for a new set cuz you can already see where i put my feet. and trust me i'm a clean freak. vacuum and clean the car everyday after work

Ahh dont tell me that lol...anyone else with HFP mats have any input on how well they hold up after having them a while?? My Si's mats suck! lol Only 2800 miles and my driver's side mat is beat up already, you can definitely see where I put my feet lol Ill be pissed if the HFP mats are the same way as AP makes it seem

Ahh dont tell me that lol...anyone else with HFP mats have any input on how well they hold up after having them a while?? My Si's mats suck! lol Only 2800 miles and my driver's side mat is beat up already, you can definitely see where I put my feet lol Ill be pissed if the HFP mats are the same way as AP makes it seem

I think the HFP mats are better then the stock Si mats but they also will wear quickly from what I can tell. I guess with shifting all the time you'll get wear spots. I think someone in the forum put some type of plastic where his heels sit. That would likely help but would be slippery when getting in the car.

just use it for what it is, then buy new ones when it's worn, it's only a civic and it's only a floor mat here boys. don't let the car use you, use the car. LOL

Hate when people say "its only a civic". A lot of people take pride in their cars, even if it's "just a civic". Sh*t, my first car was a 1995 Dodge Neon in hulk green, I cleaned that thing every weekend lmao.

Hate when people say "its only a civic". A lot of people take pride in their cars, even if it's "just a civic". Sh*t, my first car was a 1995 Dodge Neon in hulk green, I cleaned that thing every weekend lmao.

Agreed. Sometimes rather than "just a Civic" is..."that's a Civic?"

For sure. Every car I've owned has been spotless. I spend a lot of time keeping it that way. We're all here because we're passionate about our Civics.

Back