Getting the Best Gift Ever...

After talking with his night shift nurse looks like he is doing well. He is jaundice and its starting go get better since it was caught early. She said he should be able to go home tomorrow afternoon.

It's always good to have some help from someone who has gone through this before! :)
At least she could let you have a nap if you needed it. Bummer she has to leave for the wedding though...but completely understandable. I take it you won't be able to make it to his wedding? :( At least it's a great and understandable reason haha

Whew I remember how I nervous I was when we brought my Son home. I was trying to dodge bumps and crazy drivers I felt like I was 16 taking my drivers test again lol.

Same here, even for my daughter (2nd kid) I did the same. They are fragile, but a lot tougher than you think lol

Aww congratulations. He's a cutie. Tiny cutie. Get sleep when they sleep, u will be tempted to clean the house or cook while they sleep, but it's best to sleep when they do. The adjustment frm hospital to home is awkward. Keep a night light on cuz in the hospital they never sleep in the dark.

So its 6am the first night and I haven't hardly slept at all. Completely different from being in the hospital where you can get some help.

Oh man you will want to check on him for every noise and movement. The first few months are tough, but totally worth it! Try to sleep when the baby sleeps. If catch a couple of hours here and there combined with caffeine you will be good.

Back