Group Meetings & Chat

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
These areas will be used to organize car meets, car shows, and other gatherings. Feel free to introduce yourself, and tell others where you live.

• Staff
just spoke with crackthat on FB tonight... he said he'd stop by

My account got lost or something :-\
Had to sign up again.. anyways... we put down a downpayment on the 9th gen on Wednesday.. They should have it sometime in May or June, ended up going to the auto show to go see it... *drools* its so nice

• Staff
awesome - what model/color did you end up getting?

We told the dealership that we'll take whatever comes in first, but prefer the sop, dbp, or asm. I spoke to the Honda rep at the NY auto show today, he said the Si coupes are shipping and should arrive at east coast dealerships in May, (2-3 weeks from now). After dealing with Garden State Honda in Clifton, looks like they want around $24-25k for it, although I won't know the final number till they receive the car.

My account got lost or something :-\
Had to sign up again.. anyways... we put down a downpayment on the 9th gen on Wednesday.. They should have it sometime in May or June, ended up going to the auto show to go see it... *drools* its so nice
24.gif
Hello familiar faces (and new ones)

Don't get whatever comes first. Get what you want. You will regret it later if you don't get the color you really want.
Well we really like any of the 3 colors we put on our contract so it's not completely settling for what comes first. It will be something we want

Back