Group Meetings & Chat

There's a blue for the other trims that I actually love over the Dyno Blue. I don't know the name of it but they had one at the auto show when we went. I would have preferred that as a Si color to be honest.

it looked like they had quite a few cars at the meet.

I stopped going because of the crowd. It's complete crap now. Last time I went people had badges stolen off their cars and had cars scratched and backed into. I remember when Jordan 1st set it up. No one had to worry about anything. We could leave our doors unlocked with a wad of cash on the dash and no one would even think of touching it. Now it's nothing but a bunch of disrespectful hoodlums.

BTW you need a poop icon/smilie

I was thinking more along the lines of
gmailpoop.png

Honda-Tech western NY meet today. Saw a pack of old civ's and a couple integras. All running fart cannons, tint, and loud stereos with cheezy wheels. hahaha.

Did you go to the meet, or you just saw them driving around?

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that. It was while I was out getting lunch. Got revved in the parking lot at McD's and they were yelling "yo honda meet dawg! yyyeeeeeaaaaah!" I looked em up after. Ive seen pics from the older meets they had posted, looked decent. Of course Upstate Western NY is a little on the low income hilbilly side of things. Ah Im such a hater.

I have seen some guys in Buffalo with nice rides and the Canadians who are close by usually have nice cars too.

This is what I usually see though...
d50c4ae69bab69c6bff9bc219ac37a4c.jpg

Back