Group Meetings & Chat

Kudos on the Fiji blue, don't understand why Honda got rid of that color, Dyno was the only '12 Si sedan they had in stock and I looked at the color on one of the civics they had in stock and just was turned off by it, too bland for me. I find the dyno blue to be the most boring color in their current line up. The black was the only other color they had coming in within a week for an Si sedan trim and I love black and rallye red, so I gave it a thumbs up and went with the black. Not disappointed at all, beautiful color, especially in the sunlight, you can see these really deep blue sparkles glitter. Orange sounds like a nice color, although I've never seen on in person, so can't say. White's always great, silver is like a neutral color that can't look bad, but not a wow effect color, and then there's that dark grey or whatever they call it, which looks nice but is like silver, looks good, just not a wow/flashy color. If you're looking for elegant colors go with the grey/silver or blue, but if you like more of a screaming color go with the red or orange, and if you can't decide a black or a white should fit you well. Check out my pics for more of an idea on black Si, or siracegrl's Red, still would like to see an orange Si, none observed so far. I'd say go for the Orange just because it's an awesome color, at least in the pics.

Back