Guys with 22mm rear sway bars... Bushing Upgrade

Just about anything throw off alignment-I answer my own questions all the time. Or you can just drive it and see if it feels off. Very strange a 2001 neon checked the wheel alignment and it was perfect- Old lady's car 83-she died after I bought the car-kind of felt bad about that seems like the car had something to do with it-. I have seen this happen before as soon as someone stops diving they kick the bucket. I wonder what's the difference between 20,22,24 rear bar?

I would check wheel alignment -its so easy to change it. i am installing my progressive 22mm bar tomorrow with energy supension greasaable brackets and moog greasable end links. grease helps the sway bar move better. bring my blue loctite to make sure it doesn't lossen up.:brock::box::guitar::bananawhipdance:those ES bracket bushings are maybe the best in the world with grease imbided into the actual bushing-only come in black color.

Attachments

• DSC00526.JPG
    DSC00526.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC00522.JPG
    DSC00522.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
Grabbed up a set of the Energy bushings. I didn’t get the greasable fittings but greased them up good with the supplies goo. Gonna have the car less than a year and shove it off to the next owner. :)

Back