Health/Fitness Routines?

Dunno. But that's my goal. 220 lbs of bulging muscles and a tan so dark it looks creepy.

Back to running with the dog nightly. We stopped for a couple of months but gotta lay off the excuses. Sunset at 4:00, so it's cold and dark but I gotta do it. I have my goals

32nd birthday: worst shape of my life and about 187 lbs
33rd birthday: laid up with foot surgery and cancer at about 165 lbs
34th birthday (4 weeks from now): best shape of my life and goal of 157 lbs (159 right now)

Man, some cardio just sucks. Just sayin'.

HIIT is just ridiculous. I can go run a 5k right this minute. I can hop on my bike and do 40+ miles. You have me do 90 seconds of burpee/squats. Jesus Christ. I'm dead after 90 seconds. Next set? What the hell are you talking next set?!

I started going back to the gym a few weeks ago. Decided to follow the Starting Strength routine to ease myself into. Man, it sucks starting with just the bar on everything. It has been years since I have lifted, bit Indont want to overdo it/hurt myself. Planning in adding some cardio next week.

I have an almost 7wk old, and I have to start training for my half marathon at the end of April. I'm terrified. :rotfl:
I gained 42lbs, and lost 32 in the first couple weeks without doing anything. I also haven't done much in the 10+ months. :iorun:

This is gonna hurt...

Mon - chest
Tue - 3 mile run AM/legs in PM
Wed - arms
Thurs - 3 mile run AM
Fri - back
Sat - 3 mile run AM/shoulders in PM
Sun - 6 mile run AM

That's for this next week.

Bringing this thread back from the dead. My current set up although it's been moved around. Got the squat rack recently. I'm about to order some adjustable dumbells. Made the playo box myself.
20210624_201619.jpg

I've got a feeling this thread won't pick up. Current picture of my set up. Just ordered some of these adjustable dumbells last night similar to these.
1606234450-IMG_5780_1200x1200.png

20210814_123115.jpg
The ceiling fan makes pull ups fun.

Must be nice to have a spare room for a home gym. ;)
I've got two but the mother inlaw lives in one. This room was hers before we got all this stuff but she wanted the bigger room.

Slowly building my gym. Only thing I kind of want is a trainer because I'm sure I'm doing everything wrong.

I thought there was more in the room for some reason

I've got two but the mother inlaw lives in one. This room was hers before we got all this stuff but she wanted the bigger room.

Slowly building my gym. Only thing I kind of want is a trainer because I'm sure I'm doing everything wrong.
Wrong from a technique standpoint or just setting up a routine?

Been back into a nice routine training up for the local Tough Mudder in 6 weeks. Went out this morning for a 6.7 mile run. I used to have a gym room, now it’s just the other side of my home office. 3F2B64E1-53F0-4D9F-B96B-9561BE223979.png

Been back into a nice routine training up for the local Tough Mudder in 6 weeks. Went out this morning for a 6.7 mile run. I used to have a gym room, now it’s just the other side of my home office. View attachment 63342
what app is that you're using there? Tied to watch or band for data?

Back