Health/Fitness Routines?

Dang, y'all are dedicated!

giphy.gif

Been keeping to my routine. It’s tougher to do some of the running with the colder and wetter weather we’e experiencing

do you run in the rain? Do you wear something like a goretex jacket or anything?

do you run in the rain? Do you wear something like a goretex jacket or anything?
I have some Under Armor Cold Gear, Gore Tex running shoes and an ultra light fluorescent rain jacket.

First post-COVID run today. Lost a bit but not too bad to start from again. E5CB3C85-E957-4005-BFA8-954AF62B7CF7.png

I have some Under Armor Cold Gear, Gore Tex running shoes and an ultra light fluorescent rain jacket.

First post-COVID run today. Lost a bit but not too bad to start from again. View attachment 64222
How did it feel? Did you feel like you were lacking air at all? I know some athletes have made statements about air and endurance after covid.

How did it feel? Did you feel like you were lacking air at all? I know some athletes have made statements about air and endurance after covid.
Endurance. I was slower and had to walk a couple of times. muscles feel all off. Air seemed to be fine.

I have a squat rack with a pulley system on it. Work out 5 to 6 days a week. I was able to squat 222lbs but my form was awful so I've scaled back a lot. Haven't been in to it very much since we got back from costa Rica.

Just too busy or used to the vacation/relaxing and don't want to when you get home from work?
never really in the mood to work out after work or in the morning. weekends are easy for me. i usually just make myself do it because i dont want to be fat. ive been fat a couple times in my life. usually when i get home from work all i want to do is sit down and have a drink. so i work out then sit down and have a drink.

never really in the mood to work out after work or in the morning. weekends are easy for me. i usually just make myself do it because i dont want to be fat. ive been fat a couple times in my life. usually when i get home from work all i want to do is sit down and have a drink. so i work out then sit down and have a drink.

I am pretty routine with Monday-Friday right after work going to the gym. Usually 330pm-5pm is my go-time time and of course it could get pushed back a bit if I work late.

But going in the morning isn't my thing. I start work at 0700 and I could get up at 0500 to go to the gym but I just am tired/don't feel motivated to go at that time.

I don't have kids but weekends are usually errands/stuff around the house and time for relaxing/chilling so I don't go to the gym then.

Edit: Talking about drinking... I've never been a "drinker" per say but over the past 6 months or so I haven't really drank. I don't have any beer in the fridge. I do have some bourbon on the shelf but no desire to drink it. My wife has a glass of wine in the evening sometimes with her dinner (or after dinner) and offers to pour me a glass but I say no thanks. If we go out to dinner (not often) I might get a beer but I'm also cheap and don't want to pay for it lol

Edit x2: On the drinking not alcohol side... It's been almost 8 years since I had a drop of soda. I still drink iced tea (I usually brew it at the house).

I am pretty routine with Monday-Friday right after work going to the gym. Usually 330pm-5pm is my go-time time and of course it could get pushed back a bit if I work late.

But going in the morning isn't my thing. I start work at 0700 and I could get up at 0500 to go to the gym but I just am tired/don't feel motivated to go at that time.

I don't have kids but weekends are usually errands/stuff around the house and time for relaxing/chilling so I don't go to the gym then.

Edit: Talking about drinking... I've never been a "drinker" per say but over the past 6 months or so I haven't really drank. I don't have any beer in the fridge. I do have some bourbon on the shelf but no desire to drink it. My wife has a glass of wine in the evening sometimes with her dinner (or after dinner) and offers to pour me a glass but I say no thanks. If we go out to dinner (not often) I might get a beer but I'm also cheap and don't want to pay for it lol

Edit x2: On the drinking not alcohol side... It's been almost 8 years since I had a drop of soda. I still drink iced tea (I usually brew it at the house).
I feel really lazy now because I work out at home. Lol.

I quit drinking in 2019 for a year. That ended when we went to Spain.
Now I don't drink beer often. If I do it's on the weekend I'll have one or 3.

Mostly drink vodka soda.

I’ve been picking up my old weight routine. I’m up at 4:45-5:00a to get it done before I get to work. Then I can go out for an hour in the evening for cardio before dinner.

Note that we have saving time, the sun goes down at 7:00 and it was sunny yesterday. Sunglasses and a sweatshirt.

I’ve been picking up my old weight routine. I’m up at 4:45-5:00a to get it done before I get to work. Then I can go out for an hour in the evening for cardio before dinner.

My alarm goes off at 5:15am... but I don't get out of bed until like 5:45 ish lol
Then I eat breakfast while the wife takes a shower/gets ready then when she leaves for work around 6:20 I start to shower/get ready lol

Back