Hello from Built By Notorious of AZ

Built By Notorious

Phoenix
We are a Honda and Acura performance shop in Phoenix, AZ. I recently purchased a 2012 Civic Si Sedan for the wifey. Can't wait to mod it! Here is a pic or two.. 1st pic was here 07 Accord Hybrid v6... That is my current daily.. I'm Nick a Co-Owner of Built By Notorious LLC!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368212196.998387.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368212215.848353.jpg

Looks good! Any plans in mind yet?
Yes, wifey want wheels and a drop. Looking into k sport 8th gen drop springs. As they are 2" and local here in town. Then install some hids in lows, fogs in 6k with yellow drl. I'm going to start looking at intake, header and exhaust next.. Will post progress pics.

Welcome. The 07 Accord Hybrid is a quick car.

What kind of stuff to you do at your shop? Im kinda local, live in buckeye and work in avondale. I have lots of ideas for my car but im not sure about some things. Do you order and install parts or tune?

Welcome. The 07 Accord Hybrid is a quick car.

It does ok.. ;)

What kind of stuff to you do at your shop? Im kinda local, live in buckeye and work in avondale. I have lots of ideas for my car but im not sure about some things. Do you order and install parts or tune?

Anything from block builds, turbo installs, suspension ect. We can get you near anything or install most parts. We are at
2231 S 7th Ave.
Ste. 1
Phoenix, AZ 85007
602-339-0308
www.BuiltByNotorious .com our Honda / Acura only site at www.BBN-Performance.com

Welcome to the forum
With people asking about my shop, I figure I should find out what it takes to be a vendor on here. Please lmk, thx.

I remember a car magazine comparing that with a Camry Hybrid. The Camry wasn't on the same league. What is it? Like 270-280 hp?

It does ok.. ;)

Anything from block builds, turbo installs, suspension ect. We can get you near anything or install most parts. We are at
2231 S 7th Ave.
Ste. 1
Phoenix, AZ 85007
602-339-0308
www.BuiltByNotorious .com our Honda / Acura only site at www.BBN-Performance.com

With people asking about my shop, I figure I should find out what it takes to be a vendor on here. Please lmk, thx.

webby can fill you in on the details

Funny, wife and I armed our cars the other day. I immediately thought. Bet I could use Accord horns easy lol Well see tho.. I am hungry to power mod it. I build these cars daily and love what they are capable of. Honestly kicking around Turbo'n it. Would be cool if her made 430whp like my 00 Si does.. Lol

Back