Hi everyone! I'm sleepingpanda!!! (part 2) lol

First off, very nice build man! I hope to one day have what you go both function and form. Really nicely executed. Quick question is that ecu cover from password jdm the ones for the 06-11? Also do you think the carbon fiber fuse box cover would be the same from the 06-11 many thanks in advance for response.

First off, very nice build man! I hope to one day have what you go both function and form. Really nicely executed. Quick question is that ecu cover from password jdm the ones for the 06-11? Also do you think the carbon fiber fuse box cover would be the same from the 06-11 many thanks in advance for response.

Thanks. The fuse box is definitely not the same unfortunately. Yes it is the 06-11 ecu cover. But it required some trimming to fit. If you have a dremel it's not a big deal. And it's the back part of it so you can't see it.

I ordered a flat piece of carbon this week from password jdm. I plan on stenciling out the top of the fuse box with masking tape and cutting the carbon fiber to fit. Then gluing it on.

My car scrapes on the rock hard unplowed snow on some roads even with an inch drop.

Back