Hi everyone! I'm sleepingpanda!!! (part 2) lol

What do you need from hondata? I may be able to help

I dont know. All i know is i have seen people with the same issue. My evap monitor wont set. And when i plug in the dealership hds diag scanner. It wont even run an evap test. Gets some weird database missing files error. And when i use a generic scanner. It says evap disabled. But i have everything enabled in the calibration.

So I take it you've messaged support about your issue, and you've just not received an answer? Send a message here with your question. I'd be as specific as possible.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/conversations/add?to=hondata

ive been using the hondata forum to resolve the issue. so far their only suggestion was to try a different OBD scanner. lol. But i have seen other people on other forums, whether its an s2k or a tsx. with the same issue as mine. Evap monitor just wont set using hondata.

And they hide behind the "our products are for offroad use only" curtain all the time. Yet CT sells the s/c as CARB legal................but you need flashpro to even get it running. lmao.

I know the catalyst not ready is my fault. But i would pass inspection just fine with only one monitor not ready and no CEL.

right now i have 2 monitors not ready and no CEL. so FRUSTRATING.

I'm at the tipping point right now.... i give it another week. if there is no way to resolve it, I am parting out my car completely and going back to stock. :'(

...and have funds for this? :giggle:
rbeck3.jpg

Hopefully Hondata resolves this. It would suck going back to stock bc of this issue.

ive been using the hondata forum to resolve the issue. so far their only suggestion was to try a different OBD scanner. lol. But i have seen other people on other forums, whether its an s2k or a tsx. with the same issue as mine. Evap monitor just wont set using hondata.

And they hide behind the "our products are for offroad use only" curtain all the time. Yet CT sells the s/c as CARB legal................but you need flashpro to even get it running. lmao.

I know the catalyst not ready is my fault. But i would pass inspection just fine with only one monitor not ready and no CEL.

right now i have 2 monitors not ready and no CEL. so FRUSTRATING.

I'm at the tipping point right now.... i give it another week. if there is no way to resolve it, I am parting out my car completely and going back to stock. :'(

@hondata
I'd gladly drive up to Boston and relieve you of your car for a fairly stock '12 Si . . . . Just trying to help out here :). But seriously, your car looks phenominal, the SC looks unreal, and I'm sure you'll sort it out soon.

Well I dont know a thing about your situation but best of luck to ya. O and dont part out beacouse if it was a simple fix that you just over looked then that would suck so just keep at it

you know if they are still possible to get a hold of ?

Yes. I believe they even make aftermarket ones that look exactly the same. Search eBay. The oem Honda ones run about 750 dollars. Aftermarket about 200 on eBay.

Back